Get Professional with
Master of Business Administration
We offer MBA Regular from various Universities.
- Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak (MDU),
- Desh Bhagat University, Punjab (DBU),
- Asian International University, Manipur (AIU)
- Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology, Murthal (DCRUST)
MBA is one of India’s and the world’s most popular postgraduate programmes. MBA stands for Master of Business Administration in its full form. An MBA degree is required for most managerial level employment across domains and sectors, which is why a substantial percentage of BTech, BBA, BCom, BA, BSc, and BCA graduates now pursue MBA after graduation.
Full-Time MBA is the traditional two-year MBA programme. Physical classes, live projects, semester-by-semester assessment, summer internships, and final placements are all part of this residential programme. In India, there are approximately 5000 full-time MBA colleges. On average, tuition costs between INR 2 lakh and INR 25 lakh.
Eligibility for Admissions to MBA regular
The following are the requirements for a full-time MBA. The most fundamental need for an MBA (full-time) is a bachelor’s degree in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognized university.MBA eligibility is the first stage in assessing whether or not you qualify for an MBA programme. The typical MBA eligibility criteria is a graduation grade point average of at least 50%. MBA admission is open to students from any field.
MBA students have no upper age limit, but certain MBA exams, such as the ATMA, require students to be 21 years old at the time of the exam. After completing a three- or four-year undergraduate degree, an MBA can be pursued. MBA can be pursued by professionals with CA, CS, ICWAI, and other degrees.Candidates in their last year of study can apply for admission if they bring their degree pass certificate/mark sheet to the counselling session.
Selection Criteria for Admissions to MBA
All MBA programmes will admit students based on their performance on the qualifying exams. Candidates will be shortlisted based on their graduation academic percentage.
Candidates with less than a 45 percent score will not advance to the next round. The candidate’s percentile on the entrance exam, as well as their professional experience, will be taken into account by the university.
Admissions for the MBA course
For admission to MBA, candidates are shortlisted through an entrance test conducted by University.
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Candidates should take the Common Management Entrance Examination (CMAT).
- Candidates must apply for the course via the university’s official website.
- The student’s academic record, seat assignment, document verification, and fee payment will all be used to determine admission.
MBA Admission 2022: Counselling Round
- If admissions are made on the basis of an entrance exam, your eligibility will be determined at the time of counselling.
- A merit list of all qualified students will be created according to the criteria listed on the University website and posted on the Department/Notice Institute’s Board on the date(s) specified in the Prospectus.
- If two or more students get similar merit scores, their relative merit will be decided by their performance in the admission test (if applicable) and subsequently the qualifying or comparable examination.
- If the marks on the qualifying or equivalent examination are also identical, the candidate with the greater age advantage will be given precedence.
- It is required that you be admitted at counselling and deposit the fee with the University Cashier/Bank on the counselling day, failing which your admission will be cancelled.
- The original certificates/documents/testimonials will be returned to you after all requirements have been completed, including verification of certificates/documents/testimonials for admission.
- In all circumstances relating to admissions, the Admission Committee’s decision is final.
Book An Appointment
A 2 year Bachelor Degree course for those who want to make a career in Education as a faculty. It is a mandate degree for a Teacher in India
A 2 year Diploma Course in Pharmacy. It has no. of Job opportunities in various field. A great career choice to be honest.
MBA is a Two year Master level Professional Course. There are multiple stream available, one can opt according to their career goals.