Get Professional with
Master of Business Administration
We offer online MBA from
- Amity University, Noida
- Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur
An online master’s degree in business administration (MBA) is a two-year programme in which you study all of the business and management skills via online. People who believe they need to add to their existing career graph have always had the option of pursuing a Master of Business Administration.
With the passage of time, the work and distance involved in obtaining an MBA has become frictionless and painless. Our world has entirely turned into an internet platform as of today, giving us the possibility to get an MBA online.
Eligibility for Admissions to MBA online at Amity University, Suresh Gyan Vihar University
Please note that in order to apply for the MBA online education course, applicants must have received at least 50% in their graduation or, if less than 50%, a minimum of two years of work experience. Almost all company executives and human resource managers today, however, propose and encourage that every management aspirant have 2-4 years of experience before enrolling in any distance education programme.
It is well acknowledged that having relevant job experience boosts theoretical ideas in MBA programmes because management hopefuls can quantitatively relate to the facts and statistics presented in the training modules.
Online via video conferencing and Learning Management System (LMS)
Online MBA Course Fee
INR 50,000 to INR 5 lakh and above
Online MBA Eligibility Criteria
Work experience (for some programmes)
Online MBA Admission Process
Merit/entrance exam based
Online MBA Duration
One year to two years
Top Online MBA Specialisations
Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Human Resources, Digital Marketing, Business Analytics
Online MBA Average Salary
INR 5 lakh to 6 lakh
Admissions for the MBA online
The application process for online education MBA programme is outlined below.
- MBA applicants can fill out their application online by logging onto the institution’s website, or they can purchase a registration form and send the required documents directly to the university.
- The admission counsellors would contact the students for fee submission after they had submitted their paperwork online or offline.
- Fees can be paid by DD, cheque, online transfer, credit card, or debit card.
- Students receive their ID cards, LMS login information, and printed and soft copies of the course training content after successfully paying their fees.
- After receiving notification of their admission number and start date, students can begin their course.
Documents required for MBA online
- Completed Admission Form with a name that matches the name on the 10th grade marksheet.
- The signatures on the admission form and the ID card must match.
- Photocopy of Graduation Degree Certificate with Self-Attestation
- All Semester Mark Sheets, 10th Marksheets, 12th Marksheets, and Certificate Passport Size Photographs must be self-attested photocopies. 3 hard/soft copies
- PAN Card/ID Voter’s Card/Aadhar Card/Passport/Driving Licence—This can be a PAN Card/ID Voter’s Card/Aadhar Card/Passport/Driving Licence.
- If management applicants choose to pay in instalments, the institution will demand Post Dated Cheques, which must be given at the time of admission.)
Job and career prospects after doing MBA online
With the increased usage of online platforms and the growing popularity of online learning, the online MBA career path is gaining attention and recognition around the world. The sole difference between an online MBA and a standard MBA is that students do not have to go to a study centre.
This form of MBA is popular among candidates who are already employed yet wish to advance in their organisations. Employees who enrol in online MBA programmes can improve their abilities and advance in their careers without having to leave their existing work. The goal of online MBA programmes is to build the required skills and knowledge for a lucrative career in the business sector after graduation.
Book An Appointment
A 2 year Bachelor Degree course for those who want to make a career in Education as a faculty. It is a mandate degree for a Teacher in India
A 2 year Diploma Course in Pharmacy. It has no. of Job opportunities in various field. A great career choice to be honest.
MBA is a Two year Master level Professional Course. There are multiple stream available, one can opt according to their career goals.